top of page
kapari lodge.jpg

Terms and Conditions

Blue Footed Travel will support its clients in any upcoming event either before or on-tour. We will do our best to understand and manage solutions with our clients.

All bookings made through Blue-Footed Travel need to be done in a written form. To complete a booking with Blue-Footed Travel, clients are deemed to agree to these Terms and Conditions. The booking will be accepted under these conditions.

 

Blue-Footed Travel cautiously selects reliable and trust-worthy third-party providers. We adjust our prices to the most current market in the sector. The third-party provider must be legally established and authorized to operate in agreement with Ecuadorian law.

 

For all bookings, Blue-Footed Travel acts strictly as an agent. All third-party activities/events on-tour are carried out according to terms and conditions of the third-party provider.

Eppo Video Ecuador 2010 - 2 009.jpg

Insurances

Medical and Trip insurances are not included in our programs and cruises but highly recommended. We suggest revising that Trip Insurances cover in any case of terrorism and natural disasters. Please make sure to always have proof of your insurance.

Liability

Travel agents, their Owners, Outfitters, Agents, and Employees generally only act as the agent for the owners, contractors, and suppliers providing means of transportation and/or all other related travel services and generally assume no responsibility caused for injury, loss or damage to person property in connection with any service resulting directly from: acts of God, detention, annoyance, delays, expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, thefts, pilferage, force majeure, failure of any means conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled, civil disturbances, terrorism, government restrictions regulations, and discrepancies or changes in transit or hotel services over which they have no control.

 

Reasonable changes in the itinerary may be made where deemed advisable for the comfort and well-being of the passengers and according to the Galapagos National Park regulations. The right is normally reserved to substitute boats for others going out on the same date with equivalent or higher class, alter the itinerary, and reverse the order of the places to be visited. On advancement of a deposit to an agent, the depositor therefore agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions.

meditation-reconect-nature-wellness-tourism-ecuador.jpg
ESMERALDAS-ATACAMES-PAISAJES-PLAYAS010.jpg

PAYMENT

We require a down payment of 30% of the total amount invoiced to secure the spaces and confirm the trip. The remaining balance (70%) is due 61 days before cruise/tour start date. If the cruise/tour is within 61 days, full payment is required to confirm your program.

Payments can be made via credit card, bank transfer, or any other payment method specified by Blue-Footed Travel. Any transaction fees or charges incurred during the payment process are the responsibility of the customer.

Please note that full payment of the tour price may be required earlier for some selected trips. If in that case the tour price is not paid on or before the due date, we reserve the right to treat your booking as canceled.

Cancelation Policy

Cancellation of bookings must be notified to us by writing (email)

Individuals
 

  • For cancellations of 120+ days before cruise departure date. 10% of total invoiced will be retained by Blue-Footed Travel for administrative fees.

  • For cancellations between 61-120 days before cruise departure date, a cancellation fee of 30% of the total amount will be charged, i.e. the initial 30% deposit will not be refunded to the client.For cancellations less than 61 days prior to the cruise departure date, the full amount of the cruise is charged with no refund.

  • Cancellation penalties for Land Service that involve guides, hotel or third parties’ reservations will be evaluated depending on the policy of each service provider.

 
Charters or groups

  • Cancellations requested 190-120 days prior to Cruise departure: 20% of the total invoice will be retained by Blue-Footed Travel.

  • Cancellations requested 120-90 days prior to Cruise departure: 30% of the total invoice will be retained by Blue-Footed Travel.

  • Cancellations requested less than 90 days prior cruise departure: 100% of the total invoice will be retained by Blue-Footed Travel.

Note: Cancellation policies can vary depending on each provider’s policy.

9.png
bottom of page